<PAGE IS CURRENTLY UNDER CONSTRUCTION>
For nurses at the counter
Normally, the doctor would have told you that the patient is for “HPB” health screening, or “free health screening” under the HPB or parkway lab. It is different from the “STOP Diabetes” checkup.
- Call Parkway lab <attach number>
- <attach form>
- Take note of whether the patient is doing “Chronic disease screening” or “Pap smear” or “Colorectal Screening”.
- For “chronic disease screening”: Check BP, height, weight and draw a plain (red) tube and fluoride (grey tube).
- For “Pap smear”, it is complicated. Let the doctor tell you what to do (it’s different from the usual thin prep or the liquid pap smear)
- For “Colorectal Screening”, give them a “FIT kit”. <ann to insert the exact steps or make a video>.
Each CHAS patient is allowed 2 “Health screening visits” per year. In CAS, we charge as CHAS-HS.
<attach screen shots>
Call HPB to send you this file.
Call Parkway or Pathlab to send you the “HPB integrated screening materials”, i think it includes some blood tubes, some stool kits and some slides for the old pap smear.
Summary of Charges
Health Promotion Board ISS system
4. Log in with your singpass
5. You will come to this screen
6. Then Select Query–> subsidy eligibility
7. Key in the IC
8. Take down the screening reference number to write on the special lab form, do NOT send any other lab request forms.
<attach sample of the form>
1. Login to Mediclaim
2. On the left side–>Integrated Screen Enquiry
3. Key in patient IC
4. Take down the screening reference number to write on the special lab form
1. Once you have ascertain that the patient is eligible for the ISS, you still need to check if the patient is eligible for SUBSIDIES for the ISS if the patient has CHAS/PG card.
2. So log in via the CHAS online system
3. Left side—> CAP query
4. Key in patient IC
5. Then you see if the patient has remaining integrated screening claims, means you still can claim!!
Below Menu for Zenith Medical Clinic Staff only.