Zenith doctors are very interested in the elderly patients. Our doctors cover Grace Lodge Nursing Home on a regular basis and we are always kept abreast of the issues facing geriatric (elderly) patients.
Medical complexity is our cup of tea. On top of that, we place emphasis on the holistic care of an elderly patient. Typically, we take about 3 visits to address most of the issues facing a geriatric/elderly patient.
Some of the value-added services we provide include:
- Comprehensive Geriatric Assessment
- A form of detailed assessment whereby doctors try to find out if the elderly is at risk of falls, and whether they have urinary problems, memory problems and other types of deterioration
- Medication Reconciliation
- Cleanup of the medications list to remove unnecessary medications
- Appointments Cleanup
- Cleanup of the appointments list to reduce unnecessary tests and doctor visits
- Protect from falling sick. <link>
- Dementia Screening <link>
- Podiatry Services
- Advanced Care Plan Discussion and associated forms
- Palliative care services <link>